This book is designed for all those who are engaged in global business leadership and its development. This includes incumbent leaders, emerging leadership talent, human resource managers engaged in leadership development programs and researchers who study this area. This book presents a new model which addresses the need for more effective global leadership and new leadership development programs.
- Tackling the Quality Leadership Challenge
- Introducing our New Book – Horizontal and Vertical: Meeting the Global Talent Challenge
- Getting the Most Value From Global Development Assignments
- Overcoming Barriers to Global Leadership Development
- The Case for Spending Money on Cultural Assessment and Training