GlobalBusinessProfessor.com’s latest Audio Interview, “Overcoming Barriers to Global Leadership Development”, features Dr. Michael Tucker, a leading international human resource management consultant. Dr. Tucker has recently developed the HV Model for Overcoming Barriers to Global Leadership Development. In the Audio Interview, Dr. Tucker describes this new Model and Process for global leadership development and how this approach helps to fill the need for more effective leaders who can operate across cultures. Dr. Tucker’s HV model of global leadership development combines a horizontal approach (traditional competencies) with a vertical approach (self-transformation). Nine competencies are measured, and individual profiles are compared against a global data base. Feedback and coaching begins the development process by verifying results, achieving self –recognition and establishing motivation and potential for change.
- Introducing our New Book – Horizontal and Vertical: Meeting the Global Talent Challenge
- Getting the Most Value From Global Development Assignments
- Overcoming Barriers to Global Leadership Development
- The Case for Spending Money on Cultural Assessment and Training
- Our New HV Model of Global Leadership Development